Saturday, March 24, 2012

Journey to Leadville - Byrne - March 24, 2012

147 days until the 2012 Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run...


Saturday Morning Group - John O., Jane W., Ann R., Josiah, Phil P., Aaron M., Ben D., Jen H., Katie G., Chad U., Emily B. - John Byrne (photographer)


A photo map of our run this morning stolen from Aaron Maurer's blog    http://coffeeforthebrain.blogspot.com/ 
We had a really good 15 mile run today from the Isle of Capri to Credit Island and back. We had 12 people run this morning - it was energizing to have so many people getting together to run a long distance. I have a photo that I will post as soon as my beautiful daughter Katie emails it to me from her iTouch device.
The photo is of the 11 of other runners taken at the beginning of the race in the dark. Rick won his basketball games last night and today - his team is in the semi finals tomorrow.

Until my next post, have a great day!  DIG DEEP!

No comments: