Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Journey to Leadville - Byrne - March 28, 2012

144 days until the 2012 Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run...

(picture forthcoming).... in the meantime.....  click on the following link..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfb9oUWGu4

enjoy the dancing fruit and vegetables!

Gordon and Rick - I'm not a professional photographer - this was the lightest place I could  find at 6 am - no flash on my cell phone camera!
Today was a stair day at the Bettendorf High School football stadium. My good friend Gordon Staley joined Rick and I this morning. We knocked out 61 total sets - 5 sets of 10 and a sixth set of eleven. The stairs seemed easier than Jumers Tower yesterday.- probably because we were able to rest more frequently while riding the elevator down. I wasn't thinking clearly when I typed this :o).  what I meant to say.... the stairs seemed easier because the climb up was shorter (16-18 sec vs. 60 sec) and we had more frequent breaks.

Until my next post, have a great day!  DIG DEEP!

No comments: