Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Journey to Leadville - Byrne - February 15, 2012

185 days until the 2012 Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run...

Colorado Rocky Mountains - awesome!

More detail on today's workout next Monday - sorry I can't tell too much today but I need to keep it to myself for a few days. Today was a stairs day at the Bettendorf High School football stadium - Rick and I knocked out 75 sets this morning. 6 sets of 10 and 1 set of 15 - all in about an hour. Rick is getting better and stronger every week - today he did all 75 sets two at a time. It makes the climbs go faster but it is more pressure and stress on the quads and calf muscles. With each passing week we seem to be getting better and stronger on the stairs - I know it is going to pay BIG dividends when it comes to Leadville.

Until my next post, have a great day! DIG DEEP!

No comments: