Friday, May 18, 2012

Journey to Leadville - Byrne - May 18, 2012

92 days until the Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run...

Fun morning - pics comiug later.... (they are here)
Gordon Staley, Dan Byrne, Rick Fountain, Joe Byrne, Keaton Staley

Jake Hornbuckle, Joe Byrne, Keaton Staley
Started at the track this morning - Rick Fountain, Gordon Staley, my son Dan, my son Joseph, and Gordon's son Keaton.

800 M warm up
400 M  79 seconds  200 M walk
400 M  77 seconds  200 M walk
400 M  78 seconds  200 M walk
400 M  75 seconds  basketball!

Todd Hornbuckle and his son Jake met us up at the high school and we played basketball for over an hour. I love playing basketball with my son Daniel - he is fast, long, and strong. Unfortunately most of the time I was on the other team and I had to try to guard him :o)

Tomorrow morning 4:30 a.m. - Crow Creek Park - loop back at 6 a.m. for a quick refuel - done at 7:30 a.m.

Until my next post, have a great day!  DIG DEEP!


No comments: