Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Journey to Leadville - Byrne - May 30, 2012

80 days until the Leadville Trail 100 Mile Run...

Look for the dry spot...(lower right corner of the t-shirt)
I think Rick called Jumer's and asked them to turn up the heat in the stairwells - man was it hot! A very satisfying morning however - a new high on the stairs - 34 trips (or 306 stories). It was tough but it is done. Legs feeling tired all day but it is a good feeling.

Posting a couple pics and videos that I just received from Friday - I'll also post on Friday's blog.

Until my next post, have a great day! DIG DEEP!

Jay, John, and Rick at end of 58 mile run in Jack and Jill parking lot
Video of finishing run in West Branch - yea! (not working yet - I'll try to fix it)

Video on road leading to West Branch - almost there..... (not working yet - I'll try to fix it)

No comments: